Date of last update: April 27th, 2021
Sodexo Belgium SA is the data controller who collects and processes the personal information you provide to www.modernrecipe.be/en/.
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files, downloaded on your device when you access Our Site, with the aim to recognize your device or to store information about your preferences or past actions. They are used to help you navigate websites efficiently and perform certain functions.
In this policy, the term "cookies" refers to cookies and other similar technologies (e.g. web beacons).
2. What cookies do we use?
The types of cookies that we use may be:
- Session cookies: such cookies allow Our Site to link your actions during a browser session and are automatically deleted when you close the browser;
- Persistent cookies: such cookies remain stored in your terminal device until it reaches a defined expiration date which can be days or minutes. They may be used for a variety of purposes including remembering your preferences and choices when using a site or to target advertising;
- First party cookies: are set by a website that you are being visited at the time, in the purpose to improve your experience;
- Third party cookies: are set by a website that belong to a domain that is distinct from the domain of Our Site visited as displayed in the browser address bar.
More specifically, the cookies and other similar technologies used on Our Site are categorized as follows:
- Essential cookies used for technical purposes
- Audience measurement cookies
A. Essential cookies
Essential cookies include strictly necessary cookies, that we use for the functioning of Our Site and functional cookies, that help us with the performance and design of Our Site.
Strictly necessary cookies are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms (e.g., to register to events or to provide feedbacks).
Functional cookies help us to remember the settings which you have selected or assist with other functionality when you browse and use Our Site. This helps us to remember your preferences when you return to Our Site.
These cookies enhance functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies but be aware that some or all of these functionalities may not function properly and that some parts of Our Site may not work.
For more information regarding cookies by QNIPS GmbH, go to: Qnips
The cookies used by Qnips are :
|qnips_language||last selected language (short)|
|qnips_store||last selected store (name)|
|qnips_menu||selected menu (name)|
|qnips_allergensIntolerance||IDs of all checked allergens inside of the filter function|
|qnips_additivesIntrolerance||IDs of all checked additives inside of the filter function|
|qnips_customTagFilterItems||IDs of all checked producttags inside of the filter function|
|qnips_ratedProducts||submission of product ratings (so a product can be rated only once per day)|
|qnips_unlockStoreIds||all unlocked store IDs|
|cookieconsent_status||cookie status (if the cookie notification was agreed by the consumer or not)|
B. Audience measurement cookies
Audience measurement cookies, which include analytics technologies, help us with the performance and design of Our Site. This function allows us to measure how many times a page has been visited, to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site to improve your experience on Our Site. The information collected by these cookies could be aggregated. If you do not accept (or withdraw your consent) these cookies, we will have no knowledge to improve Our Site.
Our Site may also use from time to time “web beacons” which count visitors who have come to Our Site after being exposed to a Sodexo banner ad on a third-party site. We do not use this technology to access your personal information and it is only used to compile aggregated statistics about visitors who come to Our Site to gauge the effectiveness of our ads.
Your consent is necessary to the use of most of the above-mentioned cookies. For more information on how to control cookies (consent/withdraw your consent) on Our Site, please see below section 4.
3. How long are cookies stored?
Persistent cookies will be stored on your device for a maximum duration of 13 months.
4. How to manage cookies on our site?
Essential cookies do not require your consent.
- Using the Cookie Management Tool Cookie Settings ;
However, please be aware that if you do turn off 'cookies' in your browser, you will not be able to fully experience some of Our Site. For example, you will not be able to benefit from automatic log-on and other personalization features of Our Site.
Please also note that you should not forget to set up all the browsers of your different terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers). There are various ways to configure browsers so you should refer to the “Help” section of the browser you are using to understand how to configure it and exercise your options.
You also have the possibility to disable the following audience measurement cookies:
- You can disable "Google Analytics" cookies, by downloading the module accessible from the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/;
- You can disable the Insight Tag of LinkedIn, by modifying your user settings on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/.
5. Changes to this cookies policy
If you have a privacy-related complaint against us, you may make your complaint by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are dissatisfied with our response, you may then seek further recourse by contacting the Data protection authority (https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be) or the relevant competent court. You may also contact our lead Supervisory Authority, the French Supervisory Authority (www.cnil.fr).
7. Contact us